This year at Rocky Crest, we’re offering an especially sweet deal for couples.
Our most popular wedding package will be offered at the low price of $15k all year long (including peak season). Even better? Couples who book an available May 2019 date will receive exactly the same package for only $13k! That’s right: Ceremony rental, Marquee Tent, cocktail reception, 3-course dinner, DJ, and accommodations for just $13k. No, you’re not dreaming.
Everyone knows that weddings at Rocky Crest provide the perfect balance of fun, luxury, adventure, and natural beauty. And with the ease of a package price, couples can rest easy knowing that their dream day will be perfectly planned, within just the right budget.
The $15k Wedding Package includes:
- Armishaw Lake ceremony rental
- Sparkling wine toast at cocktail reception
- Hors D’oeuvres (3 pieces per guest)
- Non-alcoholic punch or lemonade station at cocktail reception
- Marquee Tent reception
- Set 3-course dinner menu with coffee station
- 2 bottles of house wine per table of 8 guests
- 1 hour cocktail reception and 3 hour after-dinner bar service
- 100 cupcakes
- DJ services for dinner and dance
- Late night coffee service station
- Muskoka-style bonfire with marshmallows
- Wedding menu tasting for 2 guests
- 3-night accommodations for 2 in a one-bedroom premium suite
- The package includes up to 80 guests, and additional guests can be added for a fee
Perhaps best of all, Rocky Crest’s unparalleled recreation offering is included in your guest’s resort amenity fee. This means that each and every day, your guests can access the Lake Joseph waterpark, non-motorized boat rentals, kids’ activities, 2 beaches, and 2 pools without having to pay any additional fees for entry. And don’t forget: Rocky Crest is an all-suite, pet-friendly resort, meaning that families will have no trouble bringing the whole gang for their stay.
Reserve your date today before it’s too late!
For more information, speak with Rocky Crest’s Conference Services Manager Melissa Felton at 1 (800) 263-5763, ext. 302, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.